Dear friend and Alumni member
I hope that you and your family are keeping safe.
Thank you for being part of HP Alumni. On behalf of the Exco, we thank you for electing us for the 2021-2023 term and for the privilege of serving you. We appreciate the contributions of previous Excos who kept the Alumni flame burning.
We are happy to inform you of the events, activities and Initiatives for 2021. You will receive more information in the coming months. If you are keen to contribute to any of the initiatives or have suggestions, please reach out to me or any of the Exco members.
2021 Alumni Wide Events
- Contribute to Singapore Start-up Push: Opportunities for Angel Investing by James Tan, Managing Partner of Quest Ventures. Scheduled for 16 September.
- Contribute to Society: Beyond Ageing, Later Life Matters. Reflections of a new Gerontology Graduate by Yeo Mui Ean, HP Alumni member. Scheduled for October.
- E-Connect Event. Scheduled for 26 November.
- New Member Welcome – next one planned for 31st July.
- Weekly W4F/C4F (Walk & Cycle for Fun).
- Growing the Start-up community through focused talks, networking and business contributions.
- Strengthen partnerships between HPE/HPI
- Improve HPA communications with members
- Making HPA more visible in the marketplace to attract new members
- Encourage more professional/business networking and social interactions among members
President, HP Alumni