Annual General Meeting: Thursday 30th March, 2017 at 10 Square @ Orchard Central
Notice is hereby given that our 16th Annual General Meeting of the HP Alumni will be held on Thu 30Mar17 from 6.30pm onwards.
The HPA EXCO comprises of 5 key positions and 8 committee members. Any member of HP Alumni may serve on the EXCO, subject to procedures of nomination and election.
Nomination is now open for the above positions and closes on Thu 23Mar17.
Only Life Members are allowed to vote and to stand for election for positions within HPA EXCO.
Both Life/Associate Members are welcome to attend the AGM and refreshments for free. To minimize food wastage, we do require you to register for this event. Please register online at the link sent to your email.
In the unlikely event that you have to cancel then after, we ask that you please inform us 2 work days in advance by writing to: email@example.com
<<< Spouse/Partner/Guest may be invited to AGM at S$30/- per head >>>
01 Mar 2017
To All Members of the HP Alumni
Notice of the 16TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of THE HP Alumni
Notice is hereby given that the 16th Annual General Meeting will be held on
Date: 30 March, 2017 (Thu)
Time: 6.30pm onwards
Venue: 10 Square
181 Orchard Road
Attire: Office attire; smart casual
1. 6.30pm Registration & networking time with light refreshments
2. 7:30pm Jane Lim, facilitator calls meeting to order
3. 7:40pm Annual report by President, Han Jok Kwang Receive and adopt the Annual Report of 2015/2016
4. 7.50pm Treasurer’s Report, Gan Tzu Jong
Receive and adopt the accounts and auditors for the year ending 31Dec2016
5. 7.55pm Election of office-bearers for year 2017/2018
6. 8:00pm AOB
7. 8:05pm Interactive Session with Mr Han Fook Kwang
“Editor-at-large” Straits Times and Senior Fellow at S Rajaratnam School of International Studies