Notice is hereby given that our 14th Annual General Meeting of the HP Alumni will be held on Monday 16Mar15 from 6.00pm onwards.
The HPA EXCO comprises of 5 key positions and 8 committee members. Any member of HP Alumni may serve on the EXCO, subject to procedures of nomination and election.
Nomination is now open and closes on 09Mar15. The necessary nomination form is attached. Only Life Members are allowed to vote and to stand for election for positions within HPA EXCO.
Both Life/Associate Members are welcome to attend the AGM and dinner for free. To MINIMISE food wastage, we do require you to register for this event. Please register online at <Click Here> to confirm attendance.
In the unlikely event that you have to cancel then after, we ask that you please inform us 2 work days in advance by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
<<< Spouse/Partner/Guest may be invited to AGM at S$30/- per head >>>
16 Feb 2015
To All Members of the HP Alumni
Notice of the 14TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of THE HP Alumni
Notice is hereby given that the 14th Annual General Meeting will be held on
Date: 16 March, 2015 (Mon)
Time: 6.00pm onwards
Venue: ITE HQ (AMK),
Meeting Room: Speaker’s Room ( “Chamber of Parliament” )
Block B, Level 1
2 Ang Mo Kio Drive (OFF Ang Mo Kio Ave 5),
Attire: Office attire; smart casual
1. 6.00pm Registration & Cocktails
2. 6:30pm Jane Lim, facilitator calls meeting to order
3. 6:40pm Opening remarks by Chairman, Wong Kan Seng
4. 6:45pm Annual report by President, Han Jok Kwang
Receive and adopt the Annual Report of 2013/2014
5. 6.55pm Treasurer’s Report, Soh Eng Ann
Receive and adopt the accounts and auditors
for the year ending 31Dec2014
6. 7.00pm Election of office-bearers for year 2015/2016
7. 7.05pm AOB
8. 7.10pm Dinner and Network Time
9. 8.00pm Interactive Session with Prof Toh Chai Keong, Asst Chief Executive (Engineering and Technology),
from Infocomm Development Authority of SIngapore
“Singapore’s Smart Nation Vision”
10. 9.15pm End of program
By Order of the Council